We combine extensive experience and a client-centered approach to offer exceptional biological and regulatory services.
Due diligence and constraints studies are the right approach when you need initial guidance and answers in a hurry for minimal cost. These quick turnaround studies identify potential red flags and major biological/regulatory constraints early in the process, allowing you to make smart decisions, streamline processing, and reduce project delays. Time is money!
• Due Diligence/Constraints
• Assessments Desktop Analysis and Feasibility
• Studies Project Planning Assistance
A successful project starts with focused planning to help avoid, minimize, and/or mitigate impacts on biological resources. Our experienced team has the skills, relationships, and reputation to evaluate your project and help you navigate the often confusing approval process efficiently and cost-effectively.
Surveys and Mapping Services
Impacts on streams, wetlands, and other aquatic resources may require permitting through state and federal regulatory agencies. Our highly reputable and focused regulatory group is here to help make the permitting process as efficient as possible, starting in the project design phase and, when necessary, permit acquisition and compliance.
• Aquatic Resource Delineation Reports
• Jurisdictional Determinations
• Agency Pre-Application Consultations
• California Rapid Assessment Method/CRAM Surveys and Reporting
• Mitigation Banking Setup and Permitting Support
• Compensatory Mitigation Planning
• Compensatory Mitigation and Monitoring Plans
• Regulatory Agency Permit Compliance
We have strong and trusted relationships with respected contractors in other disciplines such as cultural/Native American resources, paleontological resources, noise and vibration specialists, air quality/GHG, stormwater management, etc. Let us put together and manage a team of highly skilled professionals to help your project run efficiently.